Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Year in Review

On the last day of 2009, and with over 300 posts to document a year's worth of living, thinking, and writing, I have chosen ten of my favorite happenings.

There was...

  1. Perhaps the most unbelievable day of all the year.
  2. Sowing Wild Oats.
  3. Minivan Theology.
  4. Some Great Books on the Shelf.
  5. One Child Potty Trained.
  6. A Victory Beyond Words.
  7. A Three-Day Honeymoon.
  8. Jesus Did Not Parent Toddlers.
  9. A Surprise for Little Miss Thirty.
  10. And of course, the day I became Rapunzel, locked in a tower.

And those were just a few of my favorites. Because it's been a pretty stellar year.

In the words of my favorite author, Marisa de los Santos, I wish you "a year of meaningful work, true love, good health, and at least a couple of miracles."

And thanks for reading my words. You keep me writing more of them.

Happy New Year.

Bring it, 2010.

No comments: