Saturday, January 3, 2009

Are You Stalking Me?

I don't mind blog stalkers. Not one bit. If I did, I wouldn't have a blog at all. It's par for the course.


Last week, a friend said in passing, "Oh, I love the new pictures on your blog! Wait. You don't know that I read your blog. It's time I told you."


And just yesterday, in Costco (I mean Walt Disney World for the Bulk Shoppers), I crossed paths with an old friend whom I haven't seen in five years. As I introduced her to my children, for what I thought was the first time, she said, "I know all about these two. I lurk on your blog."


An anonymous commenter once emailed to ask my permission to use my writing as illustrations for a parenting class she teaches. Um, yes. Yes, yes, yes. (And thank you for asking permission.)

A fellow blogger once told me that one of her readers asked permission to read my blog, since my blogging friend had linked me on her site. Sure. Feel free.

Read on, my lurking, anonymous friends. This one's for you.

No comments: