Saturday, November 29, 2008

Conversations

Me: "Who's thirsty?

Tucker: "Me! I'm thirsty!"

Tyler: "Yes, Mommy. I'm thirsty too. Like Tucker." (How did we get one who talks this much??)

*****

Me: "Tuck, look at the Christmas lights!"

Tucker: "So boo-fow, Mommy." (Beautiful.)

Tyler: "More Yights! More Yights! More Yights!" (He's killing me with this one. It's downright incessant.)

*****

I put on my new winter coat.

Tucker: "Oh, Mommy. Very handsome."

(I am learning that this is a casualty for being the only girl in the house; I am often referred to as 'handsome' or 'a good boy.' Such is the life for a Barbie Doll Mom in a G. I. Joe World.)

*****

Tucker had a very minor injury at his grandparents' house this week. In the retelling, he said, "It was very painful."

Painful? Seriously?? Who is this kid? And who taught him these words?

*****

Handsome, beautiful, and painful, all in one week.

Keep 'em coming, T.

No comments: