Sunday, January 20, 2008

We Interrupt Your Dinner for this...

People often make comments to me or to others about my children, which I love and rarely mind.

As long as they are talking about how cute they are, which I happen to agree with, or about how beautifully behaved they are, which could be only momentary and might indicate that I should leave before there's a change in anyone's mood and thereby other people's opinions.

But last night, two people interrupted our meal to talk to my kids. One woman started singing to Tucker, talking to him, and literally almost eating his food. I'm not kidding. It was a little over the top.

Then she noticed Tyler and said, "Oh! Another cutie? Are they twins?"

Twins? Really? Well, I've never been asked that question. Yes, they are almost twins, just 20 months apart.

They were quite the conversation piece, I tell you.

No comments: