Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So much for sitting...

Tyler has learned to stand and climb, so sitting is a thing of the past, and crawling seems to be so... two weeks ago.


He is one brave kiddo, let met tell you. That's one way in which he differs from his brother; Tucker tended to stay close, always keeping me within his line of vision. Ty? Not so much. If he is on the floor, he's on the move. This morning, as I was getting ready in the bathroom, I turned to see where he was... he was around the corner, down the hall, in Tucker's bedroom, trying to climb into his rocking chair. Not a thought at all to safety or Mom's whereabouts!


Just today, I found him standing on top of the playcenter in his pack 'n play. (It's one of those that is elevated so his legs fit underneath, and he can push the buttons on top to make it play songs and blink lights. He was standing on top of it.) I would have taken a picture, but I was more concerned that he might fall at any moment.



He is on his way. No doubt about it.

No comments: