Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm BACK!

Perhaps you have been thinking, "Where on earth has Tricia gone? Why isn't she posting anything on her blog? What is wrong with the world? How can I rest without her written influence in my life?"

Or perhaps you didn't notice that it's been 9 days since I last posted a single thing.

Either way, I am happy to show you that I have returned to my beloved blogging. We just returned home from a delightful week in the moutains with my parents and my brother:

  • 5 adults
  • 2 babies
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 real fireplace (with an honest-to-goodness crackling fire)
  • Lots of meals in
  • Lots of meals out
  • 1 day skiing
  • 2 injured adults
  • 7 days in a condo in Silverthorn, Colorado

It was awesome.

We had a great time, although I cannot say it was relaxing. Nothing about traveling with two boys under three is "relaxing." But it was fun, it was memorable, and it is always such fun to have our family together.

I really anticipated that there would be online accessibility, so I expected to seamlessly make my transition into the mountains, all the while giving daily updates on our vacation adventures. But, no luck. So here I am, with much to report.

There are updates to come, and some fun pictures to show our fun times... but for now, two boys are waking up from naps, and my attention is needed elsewhere.

Just wanted you to know: I'm back!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Well, I HAD wondered if you'd had a change of heart about the whole blogging deal...

Glad you had fun! Have a great time with Tyler at his first Christmas:)