Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Exploring

Each of my children found themselves in sticky spots today.

As I was getting ready to start my day, I put Tyler on a blanket on the bathroom floor so I could take a shower. When I got out of the shower, Tyler was no longer on the blanket... and I could hear a strange, squeaky, sucking sound nearby.

Hmmm.

I found him in the closet. He has learned how to scoot backwards, and he reversed himself right into the closet... and he was sucking on my shoe. (I choose not to even think about what germs he may have consumed by sucking on the sole of my shoe.)

As for Tucker, he has discovered the two wooden support beams underneath the kitchen table. That is his own little jungle gym.

I know this looks like he is stuck and about to fall on his little face, but I assure you, no two-year-olds were injured in the posting of this blog. It's only part of the climbing process.

Boys.

No comments: